Proudly serving Spokane, Post Falls, Coeur d’Alene, and surrounding areas since Nov. 2006!
- ¨LIABILITY WAIVER – Each parent must review and be prepared to sign that they have read it.
- ¨ SOCKS – Everyone will need socks (whether jumping or not). You may bring additional pairs for your guests or we have some available for $1.00. Clean, indoor house slippers are another option (especially for the grandparents).
- ¨ ARRIVAL – No earlier than 10 minutes before your party start time. We may have another party in the party room. Your guests will sign in, listen to safety rules, and begin jumping.
- ¨ SUPPLIES – Additional plates, napkins, cups, utensils. Cake knife/server, & ice cream scoop. Candles & Lighter. Camera with batteries or charger. Tablecloths (there are four 6 ft. long tables) –WHITE PAPER GOODS FOR 15 INCLUDED IN ROOM–
- ¨ BALLOONS & DECORATIONS –The party room has some party themed decorations on the painted walls, but you may bring additional decorations, helium-filled balloons, and a banner to hang on one wall, if you would like. NO CONFETTI!! Pull-string pinatas are okay.
- ¨ DRINKS – Each party room has a refrigerator/freezer or you may bring an ice chest. Water bottles are welcome during the jumping, but other drinks for the children must be saved for the party room.
- ¨ FOOD – Bring your own or have food delivered. Keep in mind that you will be jumping for the first 1 hr. 15 min. and food is only allowed in the party room at the designated time, after jumping.
¨ Relax, have fun, and take lots of pictures! Please like us on Facebook and share your photos!
SOCKS ARE REQUIRED IN OUR FACILITY. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SOCKS, WE HAVE SOME AVAILABLE AT THE FRONT DESK. THANK YOU FOR HELPING US KEEP OUR FACILITY CLEAN!